Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Fourth, Good Friends

Here is Matt, Noah and Kersten, being boys together

This is Me and Mara, the talented photographer

This is sweet Grey, Such a happy little guy

This is Stone, this kid has personality

Our Good Friends, Matt, Mara, Stone and Grey were in town for just a bit. They are moving across the world, Yes, you read right they are moving to Vienna for 3 years. We were so glad that we got to spend the Fourth with them. We just talked and hung out at Mara's parents house. Kersten and Matt disappeared for awhile and it is still a mystery where they went. When they returned they acted like they were 12 hitting each other with these swords asking if it hurt as they hit each other. Matt is one of the few friends Kersten counts as kindred. Good Food, Friends and Conversation. You can't ask for more than that. I don't let Noah watch Power Rangers at my house and they were watching a marathon. He was in heaven. It was fabulous just to talk and hang out together. We will miss them tons and tons. IT is just so comfortable and fun to be with them. Their boys have grown so big and cute, with amazing personalities. Noah and Grey played swords and ran around a lot together. It was fun to see them play and get along. That evening we went to Davis County Fireworks. They were quite fabulous. It felt good to hold Noah as we laid on the ground to watch the sky light up with lights. Noah liked the "Boom". We probably won't see them until they get back. Unless some miracle happens and we fullfill our dream of going to Austria so I can see where Kersten's Mom grew up and see all the sights. We love you guys. Good luck on your adventures

5 comments:

Kersten said...

It was brilliant being with our dear friends. I will miss them greatly.

Gatnnos said...

WOW!! Vienna - that is a really cool adventure. I would LOVE to do something like that for a year or two.

Carrie said...

How fun. I 'm so glad you guys got to spend time with them before the move, I know they're great friends to you both. Who knows? Maybe you will make that trip to Austria?

Mimi said...

I hope that you guys can make it happen in the next 3 years to go to Austria

Reluctant Nomad said...

miss you...already.